Friday, January 29, 2010

I Have Figured Out eHow's Payment System.

It is simply Google's system.

How do I know? My months of writing have been months of experimentation. A lot of the things eHow says to you about writing quality articles, leaving comments, do help, but not for the reasons you might think. That's why when you do them you don't see any immediate substansial gain. Those techniques must be used with something else, something that writers like WriterGig have mastered.

We will go over the particulars piece by piece, because Google's system is quite complex, and I'm sure the eHow people don't fully understand it. Two political things to know, however:

1. I tried posting this on the eHow boards and they deleted it almost immediately. Must be on to something. ;)

2. All these other eHow folks who don't make any real money always try to shoot down the ideas of people who say they get it. So don't try to flame me here. It's my blog and I'll just delete you. But for anyone who actually wants to TRY the ideas I will present, I would love feedback on if my ideas actually WORKED in practice for you or not.

That is all for now. I will be posting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment